OFFICER CADET PREPARATION
Physical and Bearing, I.Q., English, Mathematics, Nepali, and General Knowledge.
IO / TO / GTO / Board Conference / Board Interview
Brief Information About Officer Cadet (Nepalese Army)
- For +2 Level Candidates: Minimum 18 Years - Maximum 21 Years
- For Bachelor Level Candidates: Minimum 18 Years - Maximum 24 Years
- For In-Service Candidates: Minimum 18 Years - Maximum 26 Years (Minimum Service Period is 2 Years.
(NOTE: The age limit is considered with reference to the last date of form submission)
|Weight||50 Kg||40 Kg|
|Chest||32" - 34"||-----|
|Eyes||+2, -2||+2, -2|
Candidates should not have color vision. In addition to these tests, other tests are also conducted accordingly as bearing test.
|Short Up||300 meter (Within 55 sec)||300 meter (Within 65 sec)|
|Long Run||2 miles (Within 16 min)||2 miles (Within 21 min)|
I.Q. Test will be conducted for 30 minutes, 60 questions will be asked for 60 marks.
|Time||Full Marks||Pass Marks||Level|
|Mathematics||2 hour 30 min||100||40||SLC|
|English||2 hour 30 min||100||40||+2|
|Nepal||2 hour 30 min||100||40||+2|
|G.K.||1 hour 15 min||100||40||-----|
REMARKS: CALCULATOR ARE NOT ALLOWED IN IQ & MATHEMATICS.
NOTE: In G.K. test 0.20 marks will be deducted for each wrong answers.
- I.O. (Interviewing Officer) : Examination by speaking.
- T.O. (Technical Officer) : Examination by writing.
- G.T.O. (Group Testing Officer) : Examination by doing activities.
- Board Conference will be conducted at Army Headquarters.
Board Interview will be taken by the officials of selection board at Army Headquarter.
Bagbazar, Opposite to Shrestha Tailoring